Friday, September 15, 2017

Staying Balanced Staying Creative

The farm, homestead and ol General Store demand a lot of my time from March through September.
and as the apiary grows from year to year, My end of the honey business " to do list" can be somewhat overwhelming, not leaving a whole lot of time for what Ive always loved to do : BE CREATIVE!
For years I had a sewing business ( before the farm took hold of our time) and it allowed me to create every day! I did burn out at times, but I always felt fufilled at the end of the day. I am reminded that I need to keep creating to keep a balance in my life.














Norah and I took time away from Chores to make Toad Houses. Such a inexpensive, simple way to spend time together and create. We gathered Rocks, sticks, moss, pincones, tree bark and whatever else we could find.








Ive gotten back to my sewing too. It feels really good to do what Ive always loved.
You can check out some of my creations , soon, at http://www.womanandwolf.etsy.com

I will be offering handmade clothing, wildcraft herbals, things I find in the woods,  and really just anything I find wild and beautiful <3 br="">Please feel free to favorite my shop so you know when I add some more items ,,

What are you currently working ? I would love to hear what you are skilled at and practice in moments that you have time,

Blessings
Jaime




No comments:

Post a Comment